PRAYER POINTS FOR THE DAYS OF THE PRAYER AND FASTING

RCCG- WORLD CHANGERS’ ASSEMBLY
PRAYER POINTS FOR THE DAYS OF THE PRAYER AND FASTING

Thanksgiving
1. Father, thank you for the first 6months of the year 2017.
2. Father, thank you for making 2017 my year of Grace and Glory.
3. Father, thank you for your work in my life, my home and my affairs.
4. Father, thank you for my career, my business and my ministry in 2017.
5. Father, thank you for not forsaking me despite despite my shortcomings so far in 2017.
6. Father, thank you for the opportunity to wait on you these 3days.
7. Father, thank you for the strength, stamina and the power of The Holy Spirit at work on my health, my soul and my spirit.
8. Father, thank you for RCCG-WCA, RCCG-GSP, RCCG-LP24, RCCG-Region 20 and RCCG Worldwide.
9. Father, thank you for Daddy G.O and his family, all our pastors and ministers in RCCG.
10. Father, thank you for Nigeria, as a nation as a people and the body of Christ in Nigeria.

Mercy
1. Father, please have mercy on me.
2. Father, please have mercy on my sins, shortcomings and weakness.
3. Father, please have mercy on my family, on your church and in RCCG-WCA.
4. Father, please let your mercy prevail over judgment in my life.
5. Father, please let your mercy come to my rescue.
6. Father, please arise in your mercy and fight my battles.
7. Lord of Host, arise and show yourself strong in my life, my home, my career, my family, my academics, my business, my marriage, my ministry...etc.

General
1. Father, arise O God and show me a token for good this year 2017.
2. Father, frustrate the tokens of liars/ enemies over my life.
3. Father, erase every delay concerning my life now in Jesus name.
4. Father, take me out of lack and just enough to my land of more than enough.
5. Father, lift my head and hand in victory throughout this year 2017 in Jesus name.
6. O God, please reward all my past labour of love and sacrifice this year in Jesus name.
7. Heavenly Father, change my heart to a heart of flesh amenable to your will and word in Jesus name.
8. Living God, Sanctify me by your Holy Spirit afresh in Jesus name.
9. Father, in this month of your presence set me permanently on fire for you in Jesus name.
10. Father, send down new levels of breakthrough in marriage, finance and career RCCG-WCA in Jesus name.
11. Father, give us a benefiting accommodation of our own as a church in Yaba area in Jesus name.
12. Merciful God, grant unto us new testimonies in Jesus name.
13. Multiply the miracle of marriage, child dedication, house warming, business breakthrough in our midst in Jesus name.
14. Father, please inspire our leaders to lead us aright in your will in Jesus name.
15. Personal prayer points.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOWNLOAD (GOOD MORNING HOLY SPIRIT) BY BENNY HINN

FAITH CLINIC SERVICE WITH SIS ANNE BENJAMIN (DOWNLOAD)

PRAYER POINTS FOR 3 DAYS FASTING & PRAYER (RCCG-WCA)